Internet of Things is here to boost your enterprise productivity, deliver exceptional customer experience, transform your service quality, generate new revenue streams, manifest cost effectiveness by proactively managing your systems, applications, and more. Damco supports you in this journey where your devices seamlessly interact with each other to gather, store, and process data. We provide our technology expertise, experience, domain knowledge, technology partners, and a robust delivery mechanism to help you reach new avenues. Here is a list of advantages we can help you achieve by getting IoT to work for you.
- Transform customer experiences
With our IoT solutions, we help you understand your customers and trends better; enabling you to invent what your customers are looking for in advance and transforming their experience.
- Generating new revenue streams
With IoT innovation and insights of connectives devices, we help you expand your portfolio and build new services and revenue channels.
- Optimize business processes saving costs and efforts
IoT can help you optimize processes around the business lines and functions and also supports remote management leading to significant reduction in costs. With our IoT solutions, you're able to achieve seamless exchange of information between information between devices and people boosting productivity and enhancing security. Apart from these brilliant business benefits, you're able to save millions of dollars and cut manual efforts.
- Proactive in applications/systems management
Intelligence and insights facilitated by IoT enable you to proactively predict and fix issues in advance. You're able to detect the future requirements of the machines and devices, boost the efficiency of systems as per the need transforming your customer experience.
We partner with our customers to identify and create new opportunities and revenue streams using IoT strategy and our technology services.
Here is how we approach any IOT assignment:
- Understand the business problem you are solving or the innovation you are trying to achieve in the existing systems and processes
- Plan and prototype a virtual model to bringing together disparate machines, software systems, and devices on a single platform
- Test and conduct simulations on some data to provide you a rough view and POC of the results
- Actually implement and conduct analytics on the massive amount of business generated data
- Develop a robust and scalable solution to meet your current needs which could be scaled as per the future demands
- Manage any issues or disruptions in the on-going operations of the business during implementation